Ukraine is known to be one of the most hospitable nations and we are excited about hosting Eurovision in 2017!
Here is a simple list of exciting experiences you have in Kyiv during your stay!
More and more people make a decision to exclude meat, dairy, honey, eggs out of their meal.
Where to eat in Kyiv if you are vegan or vegetarian?
Cozy family restaurant. Place positions itself as a literature cafe. Wide selection of aurveda, psychology, astrology books.
Kyiv friendly’s choice: avocado mash mustard-honey sauce and non alcohol wine
Take out and delivery
Zhylyanska 7 (Olimpiyska subway station)
Have you heard about monthly Ukrainian designers market "Vsi svoi" (No strangers here)?
Finally you don't need to wait for a month for local fashion shopping. September 21st "Vsi svoi shop" opening its doors on Khreschatik 27.
You've been living in Ukraine for several months or years and have visited pretty much all major sights and have done all main activities, have tried national food, maybe even prepared borsch yourself.
Kyiv Friendly picked 10 places and activities you have probably missed by now. Go for it!
1. We exclusively PROVIDE FREE Ukrainian Revolution TOUR as a bonus and logical introduction to Mezhyhirya Tour
2. We are CONCERNED to make your transfer to Mezhyhirya comfortable. Personal pick up from your place, new cars, experienced drivers.
3. We OFFER enjoyable way to explore 140 ha (350 acres) residence territory. We do it by golf car. During the tour we make several stops to explore sights and make photos
4. We SHARE interesting facts about history of the place where residence was built, Yanukovich's biography, his lifestyle while living in Mezhyhirya.
5. We LOVE our guests and listen to all extra wishes starting from child seat in the car to setting up a picnic for a company.
Ukrainians are lucky to have one extra weekend this Tuesday, March 8th. Women are excited and waiting for presents, flowers, attention. Men... I don't envy you. Figuring out what to buy, how to make her smile, make that day special for her.
If you still in doubts, here is my little advice - take your beloved to Grand Admiral Resort&Spa.