Each month shoppers of Kyiv gather in Art platform (Lisova subway station, left bank) in search of old cool stuff, ukrainian designers and producers or just to hang out.
In march the theme of Kurazh was China. Location was decorated with red lanterns and dragons, food court was full of noodles options. DJ played music with asian motives. This weekend (April 21, 22) we meet up again in Kurazh bazar for a JAZZ flea market so you can enjoy both shopping and music. New Orleans and New York stages would perform jazz starting 17.30 (5.30 pm).
I'm sharing with you my favorites from the last Kurazh.
1. Unicorn kids carpet Ti_dream
Ukraine is known to be one of the most hospitable nations and we are excited about hosting Eurovision in 2017!
Here is a simple list of exciting experiences you have in Kyiv during your stay!
More and more people make a decision to exclude meat, dairy, honey, eggs out of their meal.
Where to eat in Kyiv if you are vegan or vegetarian?
Cozy family restaurant. Place positions itself as a literature cafe. Wide selection of aurveda, psychology, astrology books.
Kyiv friendly’s choice: avocado mash mustard-honey sauce and non alcohol wine
Take out and delivery
Zhylyanska 7 (Olimpiyska subway station)
Have you heard about monthly Ukrainian designers market "Vsi svoi" (No strangers here)?
Finally you don't need to wait for a month for local fashion shopping. September 21st "Vsi svoi shop" opening its doors on Khreschatik 27.
You've been living in Ukraine for several months or years and have visited pretty much all major sights and have done all main activities, have tried national food, maybe even prepared borsch yourself.
Kyiv Friendly picked 10 places and activities you have probably missed by now. Go for it!
1. We exclusively PROVIDE FREE Ukrainian Revolution TOUR as a bonus and logical introduction to Mezhyhirya Tour
2. We are CONCERNED to make your transfer to Mezhyhirya comfortable. Personal pick up from your place, new cars, experienced drivers.
3. We OFFER enjoyable way to explore 140 ha (350 acres) residence territory. We do it by golf car. During the tour we make several stops to explore sights and make photos
4. We SHARE interesting facts about history of the place where residence was built, Yanukovich's biography, his lifestyle while living in Mezhyhirya.
5. We LOVE our guests and listen to all extra wishes starting from child seat in the car to setting up a picnic for a company.